Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Airsoft?
can someone move to vancouver to airsoft w me pls
[Image: GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATYwMA....com&isc=1]
[Image: 579257558e513_SquadCanada.thumb.png.b6db...5efa3c.png]
I prefer magfed paintball, but airsoft is good too.
[Image: steam_sig.png]
(04-05-2017, 01:01 AM)Odessa Wrote: can someone move to vancouver to airsoft w me pls

wooaah is this a joke? :o when i get money ill go(switched from a nightshift job to a dayshift n been gettin behind on bills :'( ), I live in the area lol, mostly play out east tho (Surrey, Langley)  (Panther is my homefield)  im with Van-TAC airsoft
Been playing Airsoft maybe for almost 10 years or so. Past 3-4 years I've been playing major national games ever since I've moved to the mainland.

Funnily enough, a lot of the tactics and communication skills have come from playing Airsoft, since most of my teammates are military vets and ex police guys. Hit me up if you're in New England area!
Played it for a couple of years, then quit. Interests shifted. Missing it sometimes.

[Image: zK2lvQjm.jpg]
(05-14-2017, 06:43 PM)Hendrickson Wrote: Played it for a couple of years, then quit. Interests shifted. Missing it sometimes.

[Image: zK2lvQjm.jpg]

Ya'll do not look happy; I like the whole get up.
[Image: 1NCQY6Q.png]

(05-16-2017, 04:19 AM)OD Tap Wrote: Ya'll do not look happy; I like the whole get up.

It was a cold, wet and messy game. Constant rain, flooded fields, roads became impassable by vehicles. Even Urals and BRDM got stuck in the mud.
Hollllllla Think Ive found my Thread Wink
Squad actually led to me getting into Airsoft myself, and i've played in a number of MilSim Ops IRL since then.