Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Airsoft?
Any body like or play Airsoft?
I'm just curious Wink
yep i played in a sponsored milsim team last year! havent played this year since my knee surgery
[+] 1 user Likes J.Lachapelle's post
I've gone several times at CQB city in California w/my SR-16 at the time, but I've been a regular paintball player for years now. I like all combat sports but I might say scenario paintball is my favorite so far!
[+] 1 user Likes Bunny's post
I play once in a while here in Iowa. My weapon of choice is my G&G GK-99, which is based off the main battle rifle for the Finnish defense forces, which is the Rk-95. My sidearm is a classic 1911, that I haven't got to use yet. Here is a picture of my load-out, it looks goofy in the picture, and the lighting is bad. But its basically Marpat, and olive shit. But I am replacing the Marpat with all olive, so that is how I get the OD in my name "OD Green" aka "Olive Drab".
[Image: tLJTQT2.jpg]
[Image: 1NCQY6Q.png]

(01-14-2017, 04:38 AM)Bunny Wrote: I've gone several times at CQB city in California w/my SR-16 at the time, but I've been a regular paintball player for years now. I like all combat sports but I might say scenario paintball is my favorite so far!

Hey nice, where do you play out of? I played out of central IL (Chillicothe Paintball Pits FTW) but now that I'm up near Chicago I end up going to CPX a lot more.
I'm a professional Googler.
(01-20-2017, 10:04 PM)Mighty Wrote: Hey nice, where do you play out of? I played out of central IL (Chillicothe Paintball Pits FTW) but now that I'm up near Chicago I end up going to CPX a lot more.

Hey Mighty, 
I've been working/playing at my local field here in the SF Bay area for the last year or so, although its mostly arena paintball(which i still love). Before that I was working and playing paintball in the south Utah valley. That was by far some of my best scenario paintball experience, as it was renegade and for the most part free-to-play.. and on some really cool terrain. 
I attended Dead Legends here in CA a few months ago and plan on going to Living Legends this year- meeting up with a squad from UT. 
I shoot mostly pump-action ATM but I have/have had several types of semis as well. 
I hope to get to CPX (and SC Village) one of these days! 
What kind of markers do you use mostly ATM?
(01-28-2017, 11:24 PM)Bunny Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 10:04 PM)Mighty Wrote: Hey nice, where do you play out of? I played out of central IL (Chillicothe Paintball Pits FTW) but now that I'm up near Chicago I end up going to CPX a lot more.

Hey Mighty, 
I've been working/playing at my local field here in the SF Bay area for the last year or so, although its mostly arena paintball(which i still love). Before that I was working and playing paintball in the south Utah valley. That was by far some of my best scenario paintball experience, as it was renegade and for the most part free-to-play.. and on some really cool terrain. 
I attended Dead Legends here in CA a few months ago and plan on going to Living Legends this year- meeting up with a squad from UT. 
I shoot mostly pump-action ATM but I have/have had several types of semis as well. 
I hope to get to CPX (and SC Village) one of these days! 
What kind of markers do you use mostly ATM?

For woodsball I run with a Tippmann X7 with a longer barrel and a stock on it. I play a good amount of pump as well. For me it's the most interesting way to play since every shot counts. 

CPX is amazing. I want to get to go to Living Legends at some point.
I'm a professional Googler.
I've been playing paintball for the past 15 years or so, never could get into airsoft. @Mighty/Bunny, I got to experience Living Legends, SC Village, and Oklahoma D Day around 2006-2008. Great experiences and I still try to make it out to the local fields when I can.
[Image: 76561198027862773.png]
Tried it with some friends, wasn't really my thing, but it was fun
Airsoft season is starting up again, snow is all gone.
[Image: 1NCQY6Q.png]