Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Whats your favorite role in squad and why?
Well since I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in this game, I tend to go for the less shooty roles. Usually I'm Squad Leading. If I don't want the responsibility though I'll grab a medkit and pick suckers up off the ground
(07-07-2016, 09:37 PM)CR33PINGDEATH Wrote: Well since I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in this game, I tend to go for the less shooty roles.   Usually I'm Squad Leading.  If I don't want the responsibility though I'll grab a medkit and pick suckers up off the ground

Good we need more SL that way i do not have to do it!
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

- George Carlin

I'm a fan of playing a recce role.

Although most of the time it's just an excuse to disappear for a week and show up to finalize some SOTT Wink
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
-Sun Tzu
AR

why?

because of big guns of course.
For my first 100 hours I pretty much main'd LAT kits as I just love firing off RPG's. Lately though I've been picking up the SL kit and enjoying the hell out of it. I'm better off with my face in the map anyways -- always been a terrible shot with rifles.
i enjoy the medic role because that's how I can be most useful.

Tried the SL role a couple of times and really want to get in to it.
Something something something...
(01-31-2017, 06:55 PM)Japhy Wrote: For my first 100 hours I pretty much main'd LAT kits as I just love firing off RPG's. Lately though I've been picking up the SL kit and enjoying the hell out of it. I'm better off with my face in the map anyways -- always been a terrible shot with rifles.

You're an enjoyable squad leader aswell  Tongue

OT, my favorite roles are the medic and ARs
[+] 1 user Likes Kawaii's post
Scout or Marksmen because of zoom
TURTLES JUST TURTLES 
GL or LAT because of how often they are useful and effective in my personal experience.
"Death is certain...
Life on this earth with all its mystery and beauty and pain,
is then to be lived far more intensely...
I want nothing more."

Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011
I really like playing as a medic. Aside from the gratification derived from the heaps of praise fellow players slather all over you when you pick them up from near death, or patch them up so they can see properly again, I just get a real thrill from sticking my neck out to save folks.

I generally play a medic safely, but there are those special times where I throw caution to the wind and revive someone in a tricky spot, just to see if I can do it.