Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Whats your favorite role in squad and why?
Noticed this off topic section, lets get some talking going on Wink

Since im pretty new to squad i love to play medic all the time so far i am having a fun time and medic is not an easy job especially when nobody else on the team wants to play it and the equipemnt i have to work with does not make my job any easier.

#So whats your favorite role?  Smile Cool Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes SKY-911-'s post
Firstly, it's awesome to be a squad leader and have an excellent game by your squad and your team in general. Victory through teamwork is a good feeling.

Secondly. That darn grenade launcher can wipe half a squad in one shot. If you've practiced your accuracy, it's one of the most rewarding weapons.

Third. Optics. Head shots at long ranges with that knee-buckling look from the enemy after a one-click kill can only be beaten by getting multiple one taps. With practice, the optics role can be one of the deadliest in the game, along with one of the most enjoyable. JFK knows about head shots.
[+] 1 user Likes TheMuffBandit's post
Personally I love the 203 or the GP25! There isn't a damn thing HE won't fix Big Grin
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

- George Carlin

[+] 1 user Likes VaaSHARK's post
Squad leader is the most fun for me. Most demanding, but also most rewarding. If I wanna just kick back and play squad, I'll pick up the Grenadier or the SVD.
[+] 1 user Likes Karmakut's post
(06-11-2016, 08:12 AM)Karmakut Wrote: Squad leader is the most fun for me. Most demanding, but also most rewarding. If I wanna just kick back and play squad, I'll pick up the Grenadier or the SVD.

On the same page. If i'm looking to improve my skill Squad Lead is by far my best role. Sometimes it is overwhelming but it is exhilarating when your squad is able to take objectives and work proficiently.

Sometimes i like to play with the optics and be sneaky by flanking the enemy.
[+] 1 user Likes Level's post
I'm a huge fan of anything with optics, inclusive of the SVD. Being able to track your enemy before sending a fragment of metal screaming into their skull is very satisfying (in video games, ahem).
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
-Sun Tzu
I think I'm very alone in loving being an AR and just laying rounds into a hillside like a badass XD. I think I'd rather walk into a fight with a SAW then any other gun or kit.
(06-12-2016, 02:57 AM)Capnmatt Wrote: I think I'm very alone in loving being an AR and just laying rounds into a hillside like a badass XD. I think I'd rather walk into a fight with a SAW then any other gun or kit.

If no medics are needed and there's a SAW available, you bet your ass I'm grabbing it. Also enjoy running grenadier from time to time.
(06-12-2016, 12:08 PM)Nash Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 02:57 AM)Capnmatt Wrote: I think I'm very alone in loving being an AR and just laying rounds into a hillside like a badass XD. I think I'd rather walk into a fight with a SAW then any other gun or kit.

If no medics are needed and there's a SAW available, you bet your ass I'm grabbing it. Also enjoy running grenadier from time to time.

This guy talking like he actually plays the game. Tongue
(06-12-2016, 06:09 PM)TheMuffBandit Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 12:08 PM)Nash Wrote:

This guy talking like he actually plays the game. Tongue

LOL one of these days we will drag his ass in there
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

- George Carlin