Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Move events 1 hour earlier?
Yes, move it one hour earlier
No, keep it how it is
[Show Results]

Should we push all Op times 1 hour earlier?
As a EU man, yeah, move it 2 hours earlier! But that would be quite unfair for some of the NA folks, so as a compromise I like blubb9's idea and just push it 1 hour earlier instead of 2 hours.
[+] 2 users Like Kennet's post
(07-23-2017, 01:09 AM)Kennet Wrote: As a EU man, yeah, move it 2 hours earlier! But that would be quite unfair for some of the NA folks, so as a compromise I like blubb9's idea and just push it 1 hour earlier instead of 2 hours.

Or just add an additional Op earlier in the day for us EU people!  Big Grin
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Moxi's post
yeah id say EU time could probably come forward an hour earlier Smile
[Image: RACrest_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes SteveyJ88's post
What about the people in the US? Most of us work till 1700 EST in my case. Maybe add another Op for people in America?
I'm fine with current times even though I will rarely be able to make it due to my weird schedule, in fact, for me, it would be better to have some ops in the morning eastern time between 7-11AM GMT-5 but I'm aware very few people have such schedules so I'm not expecting it to happen.
Visit my channel for new releases, early access and more..
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsLBM1...MkwRt9u6tA
(french commentary / chaine francophone)
[Image: 949043fleurdelys3.png]

I'd be okay with the change for the Saturday Ops, changing it one hour earlier means 5pm on Weds, which is a bit harder.
The reason the Op times are the way they are: EU Staff said the Session 1 time worked for them, as well as accommodated US staff so we could host the event, and US time is what works best for all our US staff. If the times change, it will be if Staff can agree on other times working better. Remember, we have to be there to host it or there is no event.