Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Move events 1 hour earlier?
Yes, move it one hour earlier
No, keep it how it is
[Show Results]

Should we push all Op times 1 hour earlier?
NA is perfect for me as i work on week days pretty late.
I'm fine with the EU time as it is. I have kids and I'm not able to do it any earlier that it is today.
Something something something...
Currently the times work out pretty well, right in between everything that I usually have going on (3:00pm and 8:00pm CST respectively). Don't really see a better option at the moment. An hour earlier... may not hurt though. More time for after Ops games.

As for weekday Ops, I like them where they are at now. Harder to do earlier when I'm working a general 9-5 and want to get some other things done as well.
Make it earlier please, think about dudes from Europe!
My vote is no, because I live and work in EST, and most retail Jobs go til 2100. The start time is already 2100, so pushing it earlier may preclude many EST players from joining.
Actually I'm all for pushing it to 1hr earlier. The kids have gone to bed and I don't have to play until the middle of the night.
Something something something...
[+] 1 user Likes blubb9's post
Would have liked to seen a third option: Add an Additional Op to 3 a day, this way people from Europe could attend at least two of the Ops as currently the ops at 9pm and 2am for me although if I wish to I am able to stay up till 2 due to being a full time student (summer break) I can Imagine for some people that are working this is not viable.
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
I'd prefer we keep the times as-is. These are essentially what the recent community growth was built upon and many have already made accommodations to suite the current Op times. If you can't play the current times, then you wouldn't be be here. Changing the times may drive away a portion of the current player base.
Squawk!
(07-21-2017, 08:27 PM)Birdperson1 Wrote: I'd prefer we keep the times as-is. These are essentially what the recent community growth was built upon and many have already made accommodations to suite the current Op times. If you can't play the current times, then you wouldn't be be here. Changing the times may drive away a portion of the current player base.

Then dont change any times just add additional ones, its all well and good for people that are able to attend the current Ops however like I said in my previous post people from Europe will not always be able to attend at 9pm/2am. & for the people that dont wish to attend all three ops then dont, there would simply be no down side?
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
I recommend keeping them as is, I may not be able to attend mid week ops myself due to working full time night shift but the Saturday ops times are perfect and seem to be mostly filled all the time, it gives people the opportunity to get their everyday monotonous things done and then have their spare evening time dedicated to the ops
just my two cents but thought id comment anyway