Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Move events 1 hour earlier?
Yes, move it one hour earlier
No, keep it how it is
[Show Results]

Should we push all Op times 1 hour earlier?
As of right now, Session 1 Events begin at 20:00 UTC and Session 2 Events 20:00 CT. We are considering moving Session 1 Events to 19:00 UTC and Session 2 Events to 19:00 CT.
Noooooo 2000h gives me time, in case I work a little late, have supper, milk the cows THEN It's GAME on!
Should be fishing!
[+] 1 user Likes Altowarrior's post
I'm going to say yes, as it'll make it easier for the EU folks to attend NA sessions without having to go to bed so late.
[+] 2 users Like TheNirl's post
How about move EU an hour or two up and leave NA as is? It seems like the EU guys would like the time pushed forward and the NA guys are cozy as is.
(11-30-2016, 08:04 PM)Mr.Whitefolks Wrote: How about move EU an hour or two up and leave NA as is? It seems like the EU guys would like the time pushed forward and the NA guys are cozy as is.

The EU session starts at 22:00 for me, by the time it's finished it's usually midnight (not always).
I'm pretty flexibel with being able to join the EU event regardless of what time it is but i can only speak for myself.
If the EU event gets pushed an hour or two forward it would become a midnight/early morning kind of event for most Europeans, which for me personally speaking is a definite no.
I think the event times right now are fine as it is.
[Image: sDZIafU.gif]
I think the consideration needs to be judged on how the EU feel about the EU time and the NA feel about the NA time. Trying to work it so EU people can play with NA better and vice versa may sound friendly and helpful for the community, but may also make it so native EU/NA people struggle to play.

I'm in the UK and the current time works for me and the NA one is too late. I probably wouldn't play NA even if it was an hour earlier, as sleep is nice.

But that's my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Ephef's post
Session 1 is at 7am and session 2 is around noon for me here in Australia.
Will prob never make it to a session 1 and session 2 is okay, but an hour earlier is also okay in my books.
(11-30-2016, 08:46 PM)Digit Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:04 PM)Mr.Whitefolks Wrote: How about move EU an hour or two up and leave NA as is? It seems like the EU guys would like the time pushed forward and the NA guys are cozy as is.

The EU session starts at 22:00 for me, by the time it's finished it's usually midnight (not always).
I'm pretty flexibel with being able to join the EU event regardless of what time it is but i can only speak for myself.
If the EU event gets pushed an hour or two forward it would become a midnight/early morning kind of event for most Europeans, which for me personally speaking is a definite no.

I think your interpretation of "move up" went the wrong in the wrong direction. My intent was a 22:00 start becomes a 20:00 start time, move it up to earlier in the evening for the EU folks.

You living in reverse, Benjamin Button?
Moving ops to 1700 PST means I'd never be able to attend on weekdays, as that is when I get off of work. Let's move NA events 2 hours later, so us west coasters can have dinner before ops Big Grin The latter obviously would make it to late for EST, so I'm only kidding about that, but the former is true.
(12-01-2016, 12:26 AM)Mr.Whitefolks Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:46 PM)Digit Wrote:

I think your interpretation of "move up" went the wrong in the wrong direction. My intent was a 22:00 start becomes a 20:00 start time, move it up to earlier in the evening for the EU folks.

You living in reverse, Benjamin Button?

Well if you say time pushed forward it's natural to assume you ment later rather than earlier  Tongue
[Image: sDZIafU.gif]