Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Hi guys!
My name is Berend/Triple B nl, the newest member (so far).

I've just got the game and need to install it as well. Looking forward to it. I was drawn to it because of the realism and teamwork needed to be succesful. 

About me:

I reside near Amsterdam
Work in HR (was in the Royal Dutch Army a few years ago. Finished Officer school and went to serve a few years as saw-gunner).
Am dad.
Welcome to Squad Ops!

Make sure you sign up for SOTT Basic so that you can participate in our 1-life events. All our events are in the calendar and the time is your local time. If you haven't already stop by the discord and say hi! Have a look at the #readme over at the discord, there's alot of info in one place. If you have any questions, just ask.

See you on the battlefield and the discord.
Something something something...
(08-25-2017, 11:40 AM)blubb9 Wrote: Welcome to Squad Ops!

Make sure you sign up for SOTT Basic so that you can participate in our 1-life events. All our events are in the calendar and the time is your local time. If you haven't already stop by the discord and say hi! Have a look at the #readme over at the discord, there's alot of info in one place. If you have any questions, just ask.

See you on the battlefield and the discord.
I did. However the first available one is the 31st and it's full up. I think I read the grace period for ppl with no sott is over. So no ops till then?
Welcome to Squad and Squad Ops!
Allo allo!
Welkom Berend
[Image: sDZIafU.gif]
Welcome to Squad Ops!
(08-25-2017, 05:18 PM)Digit Wrote: Allo allo!
Welkom Berend

Thought I heard a Dutch accent on you yesterday.
I'm fairly sure there is an open OP the first Wednesday of each month. Other than that you'll need SOTT.

Looking forward to seeing you on the field though, good luck!
Welcome to Squad Ops!
I hope to see you on the discord & in events in the near future! Big Grin
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]