Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello !
Hello guys !

Spartanian here. I'm kinda new to this game. Well 31 hours is still consider new to me. Fyi, I'm not from the US. I'm from Malaysia, so my ping will affect the gameplay a little. So far I still enjoyed the immersion of the game. One thing for sure, communication is very vital in this game. Well how do I found out about Squadops? Thanks to DiplexHeated alright Smile  Anyway, I hope I am welcomed here.  Confused
Welcome to Squad and Squad Ops! Hope to see you in our servers!
Welcome to Squad Ops!

"Anyway, I hope I am welcomed here."
Of course your welcomed!! Can't wait to catch you in an Op!
Welcome to Squad Ops!
To participate in future Ops be sure to sign up for the SOTT Basic under the "Events Tab"
I hope to see you on the discord  & in events in the near future! Big Grin
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
Welcome to the community, SVDSparta. Glad to see more and more DiplexHeated viewers interested in our scenarios. One of the nice things about the game is that you can avoid the ping issue through superior positioning. We have a strong playerbase from around the world and hope to see you in future operations.
[Image: 76561198027862773.png]
Welcome to Squad Ops!

See you on the battlefield and the discord.
Something something something...
Thanks guys ! Appreciate it ! Smile
Tho please apologise me if I'm not that active due to our different time zone(GMT +8)
but I'll try my best to be more active with the community here and hope to join you guys in the game.
Thanks again !