Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Readme Highlight: SOTT Vehicle Training
I have noticed that very few members hold the Vehicle Training tag. Our #readme channel shows a brief overview of what the SOTT team provides during their SOTT Vehicle Training.

It is in some parts similar to our SOTT Basic by ensuring our participants share the same knowledge and understanding but for vehicle's usage within our events. It also goes above and beyond by allowing each person to learn minor tactical advantages through logistics, transportation, and fire support vehicle roles. You will learn how to best position your vehicle, apply proper spacing with regards to threats, and also be able to react quicker by thinking ahead of your vehicle. By deploying your vehicle in reference to convoy based procedures, you will learn how to properly operate vehicles during our operations to ensure a mission success. The training course will then culminate in an exercise to demonstrate what has been learned.

This training is NOT mandatory to participate in our events just like the SOTT Advanced Weapons Systems (AWS) course. The command structure during our events, however, takes into consideration who has attended SOTT Vehicle Training and generally allows them first pick for the operation of a vehicle. There will be Session 1 and Session 2 available tomorrow to attend SOTT Vehicle Training. You may find the times located on our calendar and be sure to sign up.

That wraps up this Readme Highlight. Hopefully that gives you guys a heads up about tomorrow's SOTT Vehicle Training Course. For further information, feel free to check out the #readme text channel to stay up to date on important information and rules.
[Image: 76561198027862773.png]
[+] 2 users Like Burnz's post
Already signed up Smile
I hope you enjoy it. It is still my favorite training that Squad Ops has to offer.
[Image: 76561198027862773.png]
[+] 2 users Like Burnz's post
I've signed up too. Also waiting for the SOTT: Advanced Weapons to show up on the calendar.