Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

FeatherSton3 here
Hello everyone. If you have ever played on thunderdome you might have run into me as I squad lead a majority of the time (and always use the squad name FOR THE EMPIRE). Anyways, heard about squad ops through the official squad forums and thought I would head over here and check it out. Was going to join the training session today (I guess you have to go through a training session before playing?!?!) but I have to go to work, so hopefully I can make the next one. Thanks for reading.
FOR THE EMPIRE 
Steam
YouTube

[+] 1 user Likes FeatherSton3's post
Welcome! I'm new as well, I passed my basic training just a few days ago.

The community here is amazing, and everyone is willing to help out. The training I went through was great, and even the normal whitelist server is well populated and friendly.

About the training, here's some info that might help:

To join the main events, you have to have the SOTT Basic Training certification. You get it by attending one of the training events. You can check the event calendar to see the scheduled events, including the SOTT's. Make sure you register, and show up even if you are in reserves. Apparently, usually the reserves get to join in since some people decide to not show up without unregistering.

Of course you can always join the Squadops Whitelist 1 server and play normally, and you don't need the SOTT training for that.

This is what I've gathered in the past few days, but I'm sure a person more qualified can help more. Smile

See you in the field!
[+] 1 user Likes VectorScope's post
Welcome! Yes, to clarify--as VectorScope said--our normal whitelist servers do NOT need SOTT Basic. Those are for our 1-life events. More info can be found here on the website, as well as in our Discord in the #readme section.

Thanks for stopping by!
[+] 1 user Likes Demind41's post
Alright, good to know. Thanks for the information
FOR THE EMPIRE 
Steam
YouTube

Welcome to Squad Ops!

See you on the battlefield and the discord.
Something something something...
Welcome to Squad Ops!