Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Milpacs
Way back in 2007 I used to run a large tactical realism community for project reality and eventually Arma 2.

Instead of the normal user profiles we adapted to using a custom wrote php milpac system that our DI and Commanders could use to award medals and trophies to users, these were pages that showed the users full history of awards and comments/notes from senior command.

They are still used today https://7cav.us/rosters/

I think Squad Ops could use such a system. Im happy to build one if you'd like also.
[Image: castle.png]
We are currently in the process of revamping the website. In the new version you will be able to see the full list of a persons badges on their profile.

We only really give badges out for participating in ops and completing SOTT courses as we're not a hard core milsim group, thus we dont really have medals or ranks.

If you think you would like to/can help out feel free to submit a staff application. It's located in the readme channel on the discord.
[Image: wlwCVNy.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ACrzyRussian's post
(08-14-2017, 01:12 PM)ACrzyRussian Wrote: We are currently in the process of revamping the website. In the new version you will be able to see the full list of a persons badges on their profile.

We only really give badges out for participating in ops and completing SOTT courses as we're not a hard core milsim group, thus we dont really have medals or ranks.

If you think you would like to/can help out feel free to submit a staff application. It's located in the readme channel on the discord.

I submitted on your request. Im pretty new to Squad Ops so I expect it to fail.
[Image: castle.png]