Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Community
So I know the admins etc all use the ops tag in game. What about us lonely minions.. We should tag up so  people know who we are, would also help with recruitment and getting the word out. Obviously I'm not important enough to make anything official, but what about something like [SOC] (Squad Ops Community) or just [SO] (Squad ops)

Something to that effect. Would also be a way to spot each other on the lobbies. 

What do you guys think?
[Image: 76561197989171100.png]
Im sure some people are available to do this however a fair few people are already in clans within Squad Ops
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
I believe you earn the tag if you really want it.

If you feel like you absolutely need it, why not join them on their weekly training ?

They have an entire schedule up there and you could possibly be running around with your own afterwards.
The [Ops] tag is not just admins and staff. It is also worn by our Regulars, which are players that have shown commitment to the community and have proved that they can act in a manner that properly represents Squad Ops. More details on how to become a Regular can be found in the Readme on the discord.

If we add another tag for all pubs it would lessen the significance of the current tag as we really want to reward/show our gratitude to people that have the dedication and drive to stick with the community and help us become even better.
[Image: wlwCVNy.png]
[+] 4 users Like ACrzyRussian's post
(08-14-2017, 01:28 PM)ACrzyRussian Wrote: The [Ops] tag is not just admins and staff. It is also worn by our Regulars, which are players that have shown commitment to the community and have proved that they can act in a manner that properly represents Squad Ops. More details on how to become a Regular can be found in the Readme on the discord.

If we add another tag for all pubs it would lessen the significance of the current tag as we really want to reward/show our gratitude to people that have the dedication and drive to stick with the community and help us become even better.

I'm not talking about an official one, sme thing that shows we support the community.. it won't belittle anything currently in place because of course that would be what everyone is working toward.
Wanting to show support is great! The best way to do that is to keep populating our public servers and participating in events!
[Image: wlwCVNy.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ACrzyRussian's post
(08-14-2017, 06:53 PM)ACrzyRussian Wrote: Wanting to show support is great! The best way to do that is to keep populating our public servers and participating in events!
You got it, makes sense. :-)