Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

OPERATION: CRIMSON DAGGER
Lightbulb 
Situation:
You are taking part in a hostage exchange. 

An unstable ceasefire has been organised to make this happen; we must find a way to get our hostages back safely to our side and extract them from a chosen LZ. There will be no translator present so the exchange must happen by obvious intention shown by each side. The use of force to take back our hostages may also be used; it is up to the commanding officer's discretion whether to engage the enemy forces before or after the exchange has been made. 
We are the good guys here so there will be no killing of prisoners unless they attempt to escape or threaten you with a weapon.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dbd0...sp=sharing
I like the addition of choice. Having the commanders be able to turn on the other team at any time will make for a very tense situation for all. Sounds like a lot of fun!
[Image: wlwCVNy.png]
This text is in black?
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
Only thing I can say is that allowing of the hostage to pull his gun and shoot people at any time could lead to problems. Also I'm not sure how you could justify a hostage still having his guns. Allowing them to communicate in vocal with anyone friendly around them should be all right but they would also need to not check the Maps until they are escape or transferred
(08-14-2017, 02:19 PM)Sightless Wrote: Only thing I can say is that allowing of the hostage to pull his gun and shoot people at any time could lead to problems.  Also I'm not sure how you could justify a hostage still having his guns.  Allowing them to communicate in vocal with anyone friendly around them  should be all right but they would also need to not check the Maps until they are escape or transferred

Yeah to cover that we will stick to having Staff and Regs play as the hostages - focus on playing realistically as that'll make it much more interesting. 
Also, their guns will be hidden in their prison wallets. If you know what I mean Wink
I'm happy with them checking maps, what's your view against that?
Having regs and staff as hostage would solve the problem I agree. Also ignore the map thing I misread a line and had it confused with something else.
One issue we could run into here is that people often show up for ops for the conflict. I would imagine it would usually break down into a fight, but the idea of it possibly not is interesting. I would guess most times though it'll be a fight lol.
(08-14-2017, 05:45 PM)CMYKMatter Wrote: One issue we could run into here is that people often show up for ops for the conflict.  I would imagine it would usually break down into a fight, but the idea of it possibly not is interesting.  I would guess most times though it'll be a fight lol.
Yeah, true. But that's also fine with me! If both sides manage to not shoot each other during the exchange, it will turn into a hard fight anyway. And if they did start shooting then getting the 2 hostages back may be more difficult, may even lead to hostages attack their captors and escaping hah