Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

S.O.T.T?
Hey, I'm pretty new, only been playing on and off (with a total of about 5 hours, more or less) so I can get used to the way things run but I heard about the S.O.T.T training. Was wondering how to get into one so that way I can learn to communicate more (since I'm still new and a tad vocal shy), or learn any other role that would be needed other than just a rifleman. 

Much Appreciated

-Perfergoo
Welcome to the community!

You can see all our events on the events/calendar tab in the top right corner. Sign up in there. To learn other roles besides basic rifleman you'll need to take the SOTT AWS training.
Something something something...
(08-10-2017, 07:36 AM)blubb9 Wrote: Welcome to the community!

You can see all our events on the events/calendar tab in the top right corner. Sign up in there. To learn other roles besides basic rifleman you'll need to take the SOTT AWS training.

Alright cool! thanks for the help!
Welcome!
Welcome to Squad Ops!
I hope to see you on the discord  & in events in the near future!   Big Grin
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
(08-10-2017, 07:56 AM)Perfergoo Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 07:36 AM)blubb9 Wrote: Welcome to the community!

Alright cool! thanks for the help!

You're welcome buddy!
Something something something...
Welcome to the forums.
[Image: castle.png]