Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Media questions
Although I used to record I have been out of the game for a little while, was just wondering what are the best Cam/Recorders around today & specifically which are good for Squad? In addition to this Streaming software, I used to use OBS however again it has been a little-while & I am out of the game since I used to record... Any help would be appreciated greatly!  Big Grin Heart
  What's your favorite map? Vote Here! http://forums.squadops.gg/showthread.php?tid=1927

[Image: 03dkx7a.jpg]
I know a lot of people use Shadowplay, including Karma. I'm not sure why that is. But, I know a lot of people, including myself, use OBS Studio because it is popular and simple.
(07-27-2017, 05:47 PM)Capnmatt Wrote: I know a lot of people use Shadowplay, including Karma. I'm not sure why that is. But, I know a lot of people, including myself, use OBS Studio because it is popular and simple.

Low performance impact, and ease of use. Shadow mode is very efficient.
I have issues with Shadowplay and Adobe Premiere (as do most). The audio/video gets out of sync due to Shadowplay recording with a variable frame rate. You have to run it through a 3rd party software (Handbrake) to get it to work.

I usually opt for OBS for this reason.
I'm a professional Googler.
I haven't recorded that much myself, but I've ever only used OBS since it's easy to use and the low performance impact.
Something something something...
I also prefer OBS to any other, shadow play runs anyway incase I forgot to run OBS or it bugs out on me.
[Image: castle.png]