Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Do you have a Military background?
USMC Motor T, The most glorious of pogs.
Canadian Forces Combat Engineer
Been in for about 5 years, no deployments yet.
0311 in the USMC. In from 2004 to 2009. 4 year contract with an additional year voluntary extension. Deployed twice to Iraq, and once to Afghanistan as a voluntary combat replacement. In Iraq, both deployments were up north against the Syrian Boarder, and near the Hidetha Dame, Hit, Ubayti etc etc etc. In Afghanistan I was Battalion PSD, we went everywhere and saw everything.
We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with absolutely nothing. ~Every Grunt 1775-Present
Active Duty USAF for seven years now. Came in working avionics on F-15Es before I moved to Command and Control Operations. I've been stationed in Idaho, California (down the street from 29 palms at Edwards), and Louisiana. Been to Afghanistan, Iraq(very briefly), and Africa. Only 14 more to go...

(07-02-2016, 12:03 AM)Aarron176 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 02:51 PM)Assifuah Wrote: No military background but I wanna see all your DD214's or CAC's as proof!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

I sent you a DM, If you want proof I will show you. Big Grin

CACs out!
DoD contractor. civi with a pew pew.

thanks to you all for your service.
Yup.
- Active U.S. Army (2011 - Current)
- 11B / Infantry
- 1 combat deployment to Afghanistan
- 4 1/2 years in the 101st Airborne Division
- Currently in the 25th Infantry Division
Marine air winger here.