Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Do you have a Military background?
0311 in the glorious Marine Corps did 4 years no combat stuck with 2 mues and got out
68W attached to 5th Group at Campbell. Did 4 years.
8404 HM(what use to be corpsman) dont know what the NOS for my NEC is currently. Only deployed on a Hospital ship to central and south america. Currently on shore duty, but about to PCS to 1st MarDiv 5th Reg.
11 years and 4 operational tours and counting in the British Army, 10 in a Scottish Infantry regiment, and the last year as a Combat Medical Technician.
11 years Canadian Armed Forces here. Reserve infantry the whole time, and I have one tour (OP Athena TF 1-10) in Afghanistan.
I'm not a soldier and I have no military background. I'm just a weak nerdish college student.

And after seeing your posts, coming from people with real military background.

Wow you guys are so tough and amazing. Respect for you guys!
A jack of all trades is a master of none.
[+] 1 user Likes synchronus's post
(12-15-2016, 04:08 PM)synchronus Wrote: I'm not a soldier and I have no military background. I'm just a weak nerdish college student.

And after seeing your posts, coming from people with real military background.

Wow you guys are so tough and amazing. Respect for you guys!

I feel you bro  Confused
Arctic warrior here. Worked 3 years in the Norwegian army as a Squad leader in a mechanized combat engineer platoon. Link to an album with a couple of pics. http://imgur.com/a/93X1D
[+] 1 user Likes Cortex's post
16 years Canadian Armed Forces, Regular Royal Canadian Regiment, 79 to 95.
[+] 1 user Likes Klanger's post
91-97
31K then 31U
USAR>CaliforniaNG>USAR over 6 years
Last 2 years spent in a Mobile wargames Unit that would drill units on Logistics using TCP/IP over T1 lines.. spent a lot of time activated and flying all over the western US..