Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

Do you have a Military background?
As stated in my title, Do you guys have any military background? I myself was in the Army for 4 years and did a tour in Iraq (Tallil,Iraq to be exact) as an 11B. I am wondering who all has experience with either the military or a tour in a combat zone that might help with call outs/etc. I am excited to know more about you guys and to also gain more veteran friends/players. 

So with that said, SOUND OFF. (Please refrain from military jokes, we all know whos a POG and not lol)

Aarron176
Over and out.
[+] 1 user Likes Aarron176's post
No military background but I wanna see all your DD214's or CAC's as proof!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: d77d27b657.png]
LOl, thanks for your service and assifuah ahahaha Smile
(07-01-2016, 02:51 PM)Assifuah Wrote: No military background but I wanna see all your DD214's or CAC's as proof!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

I sent you a DM, If you want proof I will show you. Big Grin
Aarron thanks for your service plan to do that aswell.
I was a USN FC3, and did some VBSS stuff. I don't really try to talk it up that much though, because the youtube videos about it are cringey as heck. Ask me about how your government passes off skateboard helmets as 'tactical air assault headpro'.

I got to fastrope from a helicopter once. It took twelve hours of classroom training, we didn't even get to do the dunk tank, and the gloves they gave us burned through to the webbing between our index finger and thumb on the one and only time we did a hollywood 'drop'.
11B. Ft Wainwright, Alaska. Kinda sucks. Kinda doesn't. Such is 11B.
My name's Bob. You wish it were yours too.
(07-02-2016, 03:53 AM)Pugachev Wrote: 11B. Ft Wainwright, Alaska. Kinda sucks. Kinda doesn't. Such is 11B.

It's always that way, You're in the "SUCK" no matter what, But Alaska, I feel bad for you man. I have only dealt with Oregon/Washington winters, I couldn't imagine being up there.
Yea, I'm surprised we even use any of the equipment in the weather we have up here. Strykers were not designed for sub zero temperatures, man. And I myself was definitely not designed for 24 hours of straight daylight lol
My name's Bob. You wish it were yours too.
Lucky.. i wish i had that much time of daylight !!!??