Squad Ops
Hello There, Guest! Register

What kind of Server would you like to see?
Al Basrah 24/7? Low Pop? INS only? INF only?

What crazy server ideas do you guys have? Let us hear them even if they've already been suggested!
[+] 1 user Likes Karmakut's post
id like to see an extra server filled with modded maps once mod support is a thing and the mods are ofcourse tested and fhey are good.p
[+] 2 users Like kappa007's post
I wanna see Sumari ITC only.
I like how the server is now. There are some maps that people don't like, and sometimes the server goes to half-cap because of that (obviously if its later at night).

I do feel that most of the maps are the same, just different versions of the same map in the rotation.

For the most part, love playing on the server - it's my favorite one.

Would you be open to a map voting system? I'm know it has it's pros and cons, but I was on a server once where you went to their website (might be good to bring traffic here anyways), and then voted.
[+] 1 user Likes SilentDeath's post
Its to bad that Pipeline is so full right now, but a live vote system to allow new map rotations to be uploaded to the "Vote the Rotation" server would be an awesome twist.

I always like the in game vote systems for next map.
INF only for sure, but not limited to small maps. Bring back early squad.
(06-19-2017, 05:50 AM)Karmakut Wrote: Al Basrah 24/7? Low Pop? INS only? INF only?

What crazy server ideas do you guys have? Let us hear them even if they've already been suggested!

Infantry only for sure
Inf only

Maybe Inf and Ins only, but I think it would be more popular as INF only.
(06-19-2017, 05:50 AM)Karmakut Wrote: Al Basrah 24/7? Low Pop? INS only? INF only?

I'd also very much enjoy an infantry only, or transport/logi-only server. Just anything without armored vehicles and techies.
[+] 1 user Likes Demind41's post

What crazy server ideas do YOU have?

But seriously, my crazy server idea is to host a server in the middle of the Altantic Ocean so that American and European players can enjoy equally bad pings on the same server.